Isn't it one of the most frustrating things when your ideas aren't coming together. Most times the frustration keeps growing when the solution could be right in front of you. Most times its your shirt, year your shirts proportions are all wrong, its not laying or fitting exactly the way you remembered.
I am going to propose a solution that you should always try before ditching the entire outfit. If it is possible you should try to wear the shirt backwards. I have several shirts that I always wear backwards, they just look better that way! The one style that never fails is a v-neck in the back this style shirt can be worn easily with the v-neck in the front of back. And most times when the V-neck is in the front it makes a much sexier look. The round neck is great for a causal look and the v-neck is sexy, one shirt with two different looks.
This exact situation just happened, this past weekend we were going out for a friends birthday and she was wearing a tight black shirt with a flowy blue shirt. The outfit was just average nothing special because something was off with the shirt. I asked my friend to try it on backwards because it had the v-neck, from the look on her face you would have thought I asked her not to wear a shirt. But little did she know after questioning my suggestion she did and is completed her look. It was still loose which was a nice proportion to the tight skirt, but the low cut neck broke it up a little and really made the outfit better.
Don't be afraid to try something differently, simply because the tag will be on the wrong side. It is all about thinking outside of the box and how to get the best look.
No comments:
Post a Comment