Monday, October 22, 2012

Easy, but fashionable

bcbg.com
Lately,  I have been all about looking like a fashionista in the most simple and comfortable ways. Ladies you know what I'm talking about, looking 100% put together, having the outfit that everyone wishes they had on and still feeling comfortable. I also have discovered this complex where I miss my jeans because I can't wear them to work, so I must wear them out. It is separation anxiety, I swear.  I recently put this outfit together for a girls night out and it has become my favorite.

I know in previous posts I have said how much I love leather and it never goes out of style; well fashionistas, leather lovers, I'm about to take it on step further....LEATHER TOPS! That is right fall is here, leather season is back and I'm think way beyond jackets and boots. I recently purchased a faux leather tank top, which I wore with ripped up jeans and knee high boots. The top was so edgy and comfortably, but hot at the same time. To some it may look a little motorcycle chick, but it so much more fashionable than that. It was one of the easiest outfits that I have put together in a long time. As a fashionista I felt on point with trends, but still like my personality reflected in my outfit. Ladies I'm not kidding to have these feelings just by throwing on a top with a pair of jeans is very rare.
bcbg.com

This top is not limited just to going out, but can be a great piece to add to your causal wardrobe too. Under a blazer or a sweater a leather top will add a completely different look. It makes for a very interested and unique shell that you don't already wear every day. They also make shirt versions with sleeves so you don't need to cover up your arms and simply feel like your wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

Every girl has a little inner badass inside, (or wishes) therefore we all need a little more leather in our life. It is worth every penny and I swear even if you don't think it is for you...it is, just go try it on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment