So lately I have gotten some new clothes that I think are great staple items for my wardrobe. I wanted to share with you the new pieces and the ways I plan on wearing them. I am all about outfit versatility and creating multiple different looks.
So these outfits are for a purple shirt dress I got from Banana Republic. It is a great and simple dress that you can dress up and down. The color is fantastic! Here are the outfits that I developed:
These are all items I have in my closet in some form. Option 1 is more of a work casual outfit that looks great and is comfortable. Option 2 is more of a day to night look. A new dress look totally different depending how it is accessorized.
I'm excited for both of these looks hopefully you like them too and get a few ideas.

No comments:
Post a Comment