Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Nude Feeling all Over

For a couple of years now nude has been trying to establish a firm hold within the fashion industry. For the upcoming fall season it is finally started to take notice for me. They are a styling fall back and an answer for all outfits. Nude holds the ability to go with any outfit and dress up or down a certain piece.

On a side note about nude and its slow overtake of the fashion world. A few years ago a friend of mine had to get nude heels for a sorority thing. I being naive, thought it was just a southern thing and never understood why on earth she would want to wear nude heels. Well, after trying on a pair of Vera Wang nude heels, I now understand that in their own way they have a subtle sexy appeal. Also after doing some research in Cosmopolitan they listed it as a must have for all girls because the color accentuates and makes your legs look longer.

It took me awhile but I am now fully on board with the nude heels trend. I think
they are a staple piece that every girl should have in their closet. I'm excited to get a pair and probably wont stop with just shoes!

I read as advice in a fashion magazine ( the name escapes me now) that Nude heels are great to wear with the color red. The colors contrast each other and make the skirt stand out more. I saw a bright pencil skirt on sale at The Limited and I'm anxious to get these items and try this outfit out! The shoes don't have to be paired with only a skirt, but being a new working woman I think it would spice up the wardrobe and show ones own style while still looking professional.

1 comment:

  1. I'm apologizing in advance for my comment overload, but this blog is so fun too!!!

    ReplyDelete